Not much going on around these parts. At least we didn't get 3,000 feet of snow, like our special relative friends up north. So sorry, y'all. Maybe you'll dig out by Memorial weekend.
Holt enjoyed some play time with his friends yesterday. We only stayed for a couple of hours, but that was all that was needed. He's rough and tough and it makes this momma nervous. He did his typical karate high-kick chop to the playhouse and smashed all that were inside. I was proud. Let me just wipe those tears now.
I am working on an alphabet book with him. It goes something like this: I write the letter on the paper; I cut out the pictures; Holt smears glue all over the picture and everything else that's within a 4 inch diameter; Holt glues it on the paper (upside down most of the time; that makes me CRAZY); and so on. So here's the formula: I + Holt = one big mess!! Anyways, we have done letters A, B, and C. We are so cooking!!
Marin is into babies right now. Not live ones, thank goodness; just the ones you can throw across the room and they don't cry. Love that. Everytime she does that, I am reminded of a conversation I had with my sister over Christmas.
Sis: Have you seen those babies that look real?
Me: No! Are you going to get Paige one?
Sis: No way!
Me: Why not? That would be so cute.
Sis: Cause I'd kill her the first time I saw her be mean to it.
Yeah, I think of that convo everytime Marin chunks her baby across the floor. She has one of those babies that almost looks real. I cry everytime. I get you Amber... I get you!! Don't let her cuteness fool you.

No comments:
Post a Comment