Thursday, May 26, 2011

Multi-Use

Us'ns here in Texas like to get as many uses out of our things as possible. Point in case... the baby swing. We have had this swing since Holton was a wee lad. It spent a couple of years in the tree and has now been moved to the picnic table. It was in mourning b/c it had been replaced. But oh no, not for long.

You see, this swing is a great "Hey babe, I want to get some of that hail out of the yard" tool. And thus we did. I was all for Russ entering the stormy depths of the yard... but I didn't have it in my schedule that evening to drive him to the ER in case he got nailed with a hail ball upside the head.

Enjoy!!


In all seriousness, this was some CRAZY HAIL like we had never seen. Cars in our area looked like an ex-girlfriend got mad and smashed the smither-eens out of them (reference Footloose).

No comments: