Our first child, Holton Jace, will be THREE tomorrow. What happened and what rock have I been living under? Wow! But life goes on and we are so happy and full of life after these past three years.
Holton, here are few points of interest your father and I would like to note!!
* Your dad knew from the beginning that you would be a boy. I had no clue and loved that.
* Your given name was Cilantro (per my teaching buddies). Don't ask!!
* Your first word was Trixie, or was it ball? I don't know. If I kept a baby book I would probably know those things.
* You were grossly sick when your play buddy, Marin, was born. Just ask aunt Amber and uncle Chris if you want the details. You were not allowed in our room, but we snuck you in anyways. Shhhhhhh....
* You love anything rough and tough, except water poured on your head.
* You do not like big crowds and you like to establish trust before acting. Hmmm, wonder who you get that from?
* You like watching movies, cutting paper, coloring with markers (not crayons, markers), playing with your buds from church, sweating, running, cars, food, sleeping with mom and dad, telling Mare Bear hi every time she wakes from nap, riding in the car NOT in your car seat (shhhh), and so on.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BUDDY!!
Love you BIG!!
-Dad, Mom, Marin, Trixie
No comments:
Post a Comment