Arkansas... such a joyful place. Our entire family lives there. We always see both sides of the family and have such a great time. But when in Arkansas... you can always count on the boys tearing something up.
This trip... it was Nana's pool. Poor Nana!! She works so hard to provide such a lovely place for all of us to hang out and cool off. And wouldn't you know it, it's the grown men that cause all the chaos instead of the 9 toddlers.
There are NO WORDS to describe the pictures in this post. I get such warm fuzzies just watching my husband in action, as I'm sure Amber does with Dane. BARF!! And yes, some of these photos are quite blurry... but the action of them is priceless.
I Now Present...
The Dane and Russ Slam Dunk Contest ... Water Style!!
And now we all owe Nana money b/c there was no water left in the pool.
1 comment:
These are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me laugh!
Post a Comment