What do these tools...
(and here's a better shot; do you see them)
Equal?
Oh yes, splinters. We enjoyed our first splinter digging party the other morning. I was geared up for the task and ready to rock his hand. I had set in for one dig, but ended up pulling out THREE splinters. The best part you ask? Oh yes indeed... his wonderful parents sent him to bed the night before (not knowing) with them in his little hand. Needless to say, his hand was much swollen and infected the next morning. But from my previous post, this is just one of many things we will deal with when Holt visits his new sitter.
And he did very well. No tears or wild animal screaming. I was so proud! He was MY boy on that morning.
And he did very well. No tears or wild animal screaming. I was so proud! He was MY boy on that morning.
And Marin had a front-row seat!
2 comments:
What a GiGi!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, that top picture is freaking me out! It looks like the cover to freaky movie poster!
Post a Comment